The continual strength and popularity of cryptocurrency all over the world is birthing innovative moves into space. The crypto space is experiencing an increasing influx of traders and investors, and crypto platforms are looking to make trading and investing easier for everyone.
The introduction of the crypto app into the crypto market began a long time ago, with some platforms creating an app version for their users, hence making it easier for traders to track the market trend in real-time and trade on the go.
Apart from the old crypto trading app, some other newer apps have also been introduced into the crypto space, having more features and causing traders and investors to look more in their direction.
Reasons for Crypto App Creation
Before going right to mentioning the best apps available for crypto trading, it is essential to note the factors that are used in selecting this app. These points are based on the views of traders and investors in the crypto space. They include:
- Ease of accessibility: Traders want to be able to access their account and even trade while at home and at work. This means that the best apps are available on different mobile versions, permitting traders to enjoy their trading experience on the go.
- Security: It feels better when you can see your trading account regularly and even have some sense of security attached to it. The best trading apps have extensive security measures put in place for their users. This means that traders can enjoy trading without fear of losing their currencies to fraud or scam online.
- More trading options: The best trading apps offer more trading options for their users to enjoy. This means that as good as trading online might seem, trading with the app version of the trading site gives more options, which translates to a greater chance of earning. Some offer access to more cryptocurrencies, while some other ones make more options available for app users.
The Best Trading Apps
Binance is a popular trading platform and one of the leading cryptocurrency trading platforms in the industry. Binance app is even a better version of the website exchange platform. This is because it offers more options than the site version. Binance app allows you to trade over thousands of currencies on it while placing stop limit, limit order and market order options at ease. The app will enable you to easily view your trading history, crypto holding and open orders.
Over 250 trading pairs are available on the Binance app, and you can save your favorite to enhance easy accessibility. There are thousands of tradable coins on the Binance app, including the popular coins and several other Altcoins. Traders can also enjoy buying cryptocurrency with their credit card.
- Supports a wide range of tradable cryptocurrencies
- Makes several wallet options available for traders
- Traders can enjoy margin trading and futures trading
- The app offers limited deposit options for users
- Slow customer service response
Coinbase exchange is another leading exchange platform in the crypto industry, also offering one of the best trading apps for its users. Coinbase app is supported in over 30 countries around the world, and it allows several features for its users. Coinbase users can enjoy instant price alert and auto-buying on the app while trading with thousands of cryptocurrencies. The deposit option available is also wider than most other crypto apps. These include debit and credit card option, INTERAC online, SEPA transfer and several others. Coinbase allows traders the opportunity of connecting the app directly to their bank account and makes a very low deposit at a time.
- It supports a wide range of cryptocurrency
- Allows traders the option of using insured Bitcoin deposit
- No delay in buying of cryptocurrency enabling the option of using credit card as a backup
- Coinbase app might be able to monitor your bitcoin account and spending.
Kucoin is popularly known as “the people’s exchange” because it offers its users with several attractive features. Apart from the beautiful layout and design of the app, Kucoin allows users to view real-time market trends and easily access charts from the app.
Traders can enjoy trading with over 350 cryptocurrency options made available. KuCoin shares are also the company’s token, and it pays token holders dividends, hence, making the holders enjoy the feeling of owning shares in the company.
KuCoin also has the unique feature of paying NeoGAS for owning NEO on the platform. The security level of the app is also topnotch as it offers a multi-layered security system as well as topnotch encryption technology.
- Topnotch security system with a good track record
- Large trading pair options and wide crypto trading choices
- Relatively low trading fees
- Does not support fiat currency deposit or withdrawal
- The app is not available offline.
Gemini is a trading platform that has gained a lot of popularity in the US and beyond over the past five years. This is traceable to the fact it is cofounded by the popular Winklevoss twins and also a fully-registered crypto trading platform, hence making it more trustworthy.
Apart from this, Gemini is also the first US trading platform to allow both Crypto-to-Crypto trading as well as fiat-to-fiat trading on it. The Gemini app is an extension of the Gemini wallet, enable users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, while trading with ease on the platform.
- High volume trades enjoy large discounts
- Topnotch security system
- Registration is difficult on the platform
- It also offers limited trading pairs.
Coinigy is a trading tool that allows you to trade on over 40 popular exchange platforms. This means that users can manage their multiple trading portfolio all on one app. It offers a good user experience and interface. The customer care is also prompt to respond to users needs at all time. It is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Allows users to have access to a wide variety of exchange platforms
- Friendly customer care representatives
- More favorable to professionals as registration comes with a fee of $18.66 a month
As a new trader, you do not have to make use of all the apps mentioned above at once; you can read the details and pick whichever one suits you best. Trading and investing has been made easy, and it is best if you make use of the opportunity.